Properties overseas - Cyprus
N 3745 Contact information: +7 (926) 236-7037, +7 903 7967498
     255K EUR
     2.525K EUR / sq.m.
     101 sq.m. 
     Cyprus, Limassol
     Agios Afanasios
     AGIOS ATHANASIOS RESIDENCE - a magnificent complex, situated on the best part of an elite residential district of Agios Afanasios on the outskirts of Limassol.
     This exclusive 2-storey complex comprises a total of five modern apartments luxury bedrooms with two different variations: from the spacious apartments and penthouses. The large veranda in each apartment guarantee convenience and comfort. An individual covered parking and storing. This complex, situated among the greenery of suburban landscape - a new example of modern architecture, distinctive features of which are highly comfortable home and an impressive panoramic view. There is a lovely garden, barbecue area, which are intended exclusively for residents in AGIOS ATHANASIOS RESIDENCE.
     Amazing panoramic view of the city of Limassol and was on the Mediterranean Sea from the open windows of apartments. The area around the complex is well equipped and zasazhena green. A general view of the project justifies the idea of a luxurious life in an atmosphere of calm.
     AGIOS ATHANASIOS RESIDENCE provides extremely comfortable and practical accommodation. Tourist District Germasoyya and the center of Limassol is situated 10 minutes from the complex. To depart from Limassol on the fast track, leading to the city of Paphos, Larnaca and mountainous areas Trodosa will need 5 minutes.
     Last date: June 2010
     Payment terms: A contract of property if you pay 30% of the cost. Ability to design a bank loan for not citizens of Cyprus for the remaining 70%.


This website uses JavaScript, unfortunately your browser doesn't support them.